My Hero One's Justice Save Game

My Hero One's Justice PC/Steam Save Game


My Hero One's Justice
, also known as My Hero Academia One's Justice in japan, is a battle action video game developed by Byking and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, based on the My Hero Academia anime.


My Hero One's Justice Save Game Info:

Unlock All Characters
100% Story Mode Completion
Obtain S-Rank on All Story Chapters
Unlock All Gallery Movies and Musics
100% Missions Mode Completion (Save Update)
100% Gallery Mode Completion (Save Update)


My Hero One's Justice Save Game Installation:

1. Back up your original save data, in case something wrong happen you can revert to your old data

2. Extract "My Hero One's Justice Save Game.rar" using WinRar

3. Copy the folder to: “C:\Users\❓❓❓\AppData\Local\BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\My Hero Ones Justice\Saved\SaveGames\


Post a Comment

0 Comments